Vancouver attorney John Lutgens has been representing individuals and small businesses across southwest Washington and the Portland metropolitan area since 1992 in a wide variety of legal matters. He will bring his vast experience and legal skills to work for you, your business, or your family in any of the following practice areas (click on any heading for further information):
- Criminal Defense – Whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a criminal record can carry serious consequences for your reputation, career, and freedom. It is your constitutional right to have an attorney defend your rights and interests at all stages of an investigation or prosecution. Don’t face law enforcement or prosecutors without the representation of an experienced criminal defense attorney.
- DUI/DWIs – A single DUI/DWI conviction can result in jail time, large fines, license suspension, and damage to your reputation and work prospects. Attorney John Lutgens has decades of experience in fighting DUI/DWI charges, and will work to get your DUI/DWI charge behind you.
- Juvenile Criminal Defense – Juveniles facing potential charges in the Washington justice system may be tried as juveniles or adults, and a wide spectrum of penalties and sentences, from lenient to severe, may be imposed. Work with a trusted juvenile defense attorney who understands the system and will fight for your child’s best future.
- Estate Planning – Whether you require a will, trust, power of attorney, advanced health directive, or other legal planning device, it is important to take the steps to plan for the financial future of your family and loved ones.
- Trust and Probate Administration – When creating a trust or drafting a will, you will want to make sure that when the time comes for the administration of that trust or will in probate, you can depend on a trusted personal representative to carry out your directives in accordance with the law and the best interests of your beneficiaries and heirs.
- Personal Injury – State law requires that negligent wrongdoers pay the full damages suffered by victims injured by their acts, but you must bring your personal injury claim to collect. Work with an experienced personal injury attorney to get the full recovery you are owed.
- Car Accidents – If you have been injured in a car accident as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, bicyclist or motorcyclist, you may be entitled to a large recovery from the negligent driver and/or his insurance company, even if you have already collected from your insurance company. Contact us as soon as possible after a car accident to begin your road to recovery.
- Truck Accidents – Victims of truck accidents face serious injuries such as brain and spinal injuries and loss of limbs which can affect their quality of life for decades to come and result in long-term disability and high medical bills. Work with an attorney committed to making sure you recover for your full lifetime damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Washington is home to some of the nation’s best motorcycling routes, but, all too often, a negligent driver can turn a motorcycle ride into a major accident in seconds, leaving the motorcyclist with serious injuries. We are committed to helping injured motorcyclists get the compensation they are owed from negligent drivers under the law.
Contact Vancouver Attorney John Lutgens to See How He Can Help You
Don’t hesitate to speak with an experienced attorney to learn about your rights under the law. Schedule your free consultation with Vancouver attorney John Lutgens by calling 360-693-2119 today.